Science increases our knowledge and understanding of the world and universe around us. It allows us to explore, develop new technology and innovation to lead to positive change. Science teaches us not to take information for granted, to seek information from multiple sources and to rely on evidence to determine the truth, form opinions and make decisions.
Click on the images for the Science Learning Journeys.
Year 9 - Science Curriculum Presentation
Subject Learning Checklist
- Revision sessions are offered in Science at lunchtime and after school as advertised in school
- This will be any books identified in current Yr11 textbooks section
- Foundation Combined
- Higher Combined
- Separate Science
Specification and past papers
- GCSE Biology Specification
- GCSE Chemistry Specification
- GCSE Physics Specification
- GCSE Combined Science Trilogy Specification
- GCSE Science Past Papers - all subject areas