Applying to Oxbridge
Samuel Whitbread Academy Sixth Form run an Oxbridge Society in which interested students meet on a fortnightly basis to discuss and prepare for Oxford and Cambridge applications. The support for applicants to these institutions is in depth due to the rigorousstages that they need to go through. This support involves SWA Alumni students who are studying at Oxford and Cambridge along with preparing students for entrance tests, applications and interviews.
If you are interested in joining the sixth form Oxbridge Society please contact Professor Hubbard (Head of Academia).
Please use the below links to begin your research and preparation in order to produce a fantastic application:
- University of Cambridge Masterclasses
- University of Oxford Pathways
- Getting into Top Universities (Reading list)
- Oxbridge similarities and differences
- How to write a Cambridge Personal Statement
- Step by Step guide for Oxbridge Applications
- Oxford and Cambridge: An Insider's Guide to Applying
- Applying to Oxford
Example of a student Oxbridge interview practice: