Notices Archive 2018-19
- Parent / Carer Training Autism and Behaviour
- Child & Adolescent Emotional Wellbeing Programme - tickets available
April poster, May poster, June poster, July poster, August poster
- Maths and English Information Evening March 2019
- FREE Drop In providing SEND Information, Advice & Support Service March 2019
- County lines leaflet March 2019
- Immunisation letters
Immunisations for, young people - Your questions answered
Vaccination Consent Form
- Samuel Whitbread Academy Praise Guidelines
- On Monday 10th December all students in year 12 had their induction for work experience (8th-12th July). All resources have been emailed to students and can also be found on the sixth form learning platform in addition to them receiving a hard copy. All medical consent forms and parent consent forms need to be handed into the sixth form office by 31st January. Final deadline for the private placement form and work experience applications is 28th February. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. See letter here.
- SEN Notices December 2018
- CBC SEND Parent and Young Person Partnership Service Free Drop In Information sessions
- Central Bedfordshire Council SEND Parent & Young Person Partnership Service
- Year 11 Academic Support Timetable 2018
- Central Bedfordshire Council are running a FREE careers and employment event for your child.
- Consultation on the Admission Arrangements for September 2020 letter (20th November 2018)
The Red Box Project
Here at Samuel Whitbread Academy we are proud to be part of the 'Red Box Project' a period poverty initiative.
It is a community project set up to tackle period poverty and provide period products in school to any young person who needs them.
The Red Box Project says 'We believe all young people deserve equal access to education and that access to period products is essential'
Along with this we are now a donation point for the larger community of schools so please drop in to Reception any period items below for donation.
New underwear in different sizes.
Sanitary towels- different sizes, absorbencies, including night.
tampons- different sizes, absorbencies.
- Year 12 Information Evening Presentation
- FAQs from the Parent Forum
- Year 9 Information Evening (11th September 2018) presentations
- Central Bedfordshire Special educational needs and disability (SEND) parent, children and young person partnership service - Newsletters and Information leaflets